Saturday, November 16, 2013

CAS Beautiful Wishes

Hello there!  Happy Saturday!!  I sooooo love Saturdays.....not just because I don't have to go to work, but I LOVE to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast each week.  This week, we are to choose a photo from a Japanese blog, Nunu's House, about miniature houses and their decorations.....wow, talk about artwork!!  I chose this pink cake with white flowers.  I love this Sizzix embossing folder because it makes Clean and Simple cards so quick and easy!  The pink cardstock was embossed with the folder, then the flowers and stems were colored with an SU Chalk Pen.  I was going to add some white ribbon, but decided that the pearls and paper piercing were the only embellishments needed.  The sentiment is from the Our Daily Bread designs "Sentiments Collection 2" set, heat embossed with white embossing powder.

ODBD Sentiments Collection 2, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a beautiful weekend!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett


2 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...what a gorgeous CAS card...love the soft colours!!

Natalie said...

Angie, this is so pretty! Hope all is well, my friend!